A lot of your home's HVAC system loses its power directly through your roof. Without proper insulation and/or venting, your energy bills can be sky high. Have us come out and take a look at it – we might be able to save you money on your seasonal electricity bills.
Smart Roofing Systems, Inc.
Be Smart About what you put over your head
CSLB License #998328
Call us at 707-495-4036 or email Steve@SmartRoofingSystems.net
A roof can completely upgrade both the look and value of your home. Is the roof on your home a liability for leaking? Or, is your roof dated and worn down with granules missing from the singles, moss growing underneath, or wood shakes that scare your neighbors because of fire?
Over 30 years of extensive roofing experience
Roofs are not only protectors from weather stress but they can be your first line of defense for fires, help keep your insurance rates lower:
Consider a roof that will do a better job of protecting your biggest investment.
After contacting us here is what will happen:
- Determine your needs and future plans with your home
- Set an appointment
- Inspect the overall condition of your roof, as well as any immediate repair needs
- You will see pictures of problem areas or the whole roof
- After in depth consultation with you and determining what your choices may be, you will receive an estimate *estimates can take time in figuring as products, distributors and availability all play into putting forth an estimate.
Business owner, Steve Gubera has been in the roofing industry for over 30 years. His experience includes:
- Over 1000 installed roofs
- Successful and knowledgeable sales representative for a concrete roofing manufacturer
- Extensive experience as both a sales representative and installer for stone coated steel roofs
- In-depth understanding of where to select your roofing material, having been a former Manager for a roofing supplier/distributer
- All around product knowledge. Including, attic insulation, skylight installation/repair, solar connections and temporary removal processes in order to replace a roof underneath, radiant barrier options to further insulate your home.